
In this crazy and often cruel world we live in today, I am increasingly troubled...No, ANGRY at the way SO CALLED PRIESTS have been acting on TV. As a Jesuit Priest I have spent most of my life to the Science of "Proof of Life" and serving the poor and needy. But what I see on TV is an ABOMINATION TO ALL PRIESTS AND OUR DIVINE CREATOR!!!!! (AL SHARPTEN, Mr. WRIGHT...ALL PRIESTS, REV., PASTORS, MINISTERS "HEAR THIS." The fourth Covenant you swear to God and man is...THOU SHALL NOT EMBRACE NOR PARTICIPATE IN ANY CIVIL / CRIMINAL or POLITICAL DEBATE OR SPECTACLE. THOU SHALL SPEAK ONLY THE WORD OF GOD AND TRUTH.....END OF LINE!!!
Who do you think you scum are??? You are NOT PRIESTS of our DIVINE CREATOR. In fact, the people need to know you are ALL nothing but "LAY MINISTERS". You have NO ANOINTED BLESSING from The Divine Eternal Creator. You hide behind the colors of the "Priesthood" so the week of mind will listen and give money to you, while you speak filth, hatred, bigotry and self promotion. All for NOTHING! YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE REALM OF THE DIVINE ETERNAL LIGHT...EVER.
Listen up people, NO PRIEST of our loving Divine Creation would EVER Charge ANYONE to say such filth. A TRUE PRIEST is HUMBLE, KIND, PASSIVE, LOVING, FORGIVING and NEVER SPEAKS LIES AND FILTH!!!! NEVER!!!!
Seek "THE WAY OF THE LIGHT AND TRUTH" as the Christ, (Emanuel Yashua) really taught.
POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE AND TELL THEM WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THEM
and then visit The First Century Church Institute to learn more about the Truth and...
The First time ever release of the “Secret” first century Omian Jesuit Order Bible. Compiled and translated from the secret manuscripts and scrolls written by Paul (The Apostle of God) and Barnabas and held in confidence by the Omian Order founded by Paul and Barnabas in 57Ade. This site was created to introduce portions of those manuscripts to the Lay Public in preparation for the full release of the TRUE Bible now available here on this site. Seek and you will find.
This Web site and my entire ministry are devoted to the Study, translation and publication of these scrolls. In particular, the scrolls signed by Paul, Barnabas and Yashua (Jesus) themselves that reveal the true ministry of Christ. It was called "The Way of the Light and Truth". We also find that he taught that the thoughts of your Mind and the Weight of their Light, meet "EVERY STANDARD OF SCIENCE". This is why. "I Think, Therefore I am, occurs because of a synapse. These synaptic firings as they are called, are "Light Energy Created", and by the Laws of Bio & General Physics, Light Energy Created "CANNOT BE DESTROYED!! PERIOD! This is the true point of Christ's ministry. I hope your journey at this site is one of great adventure and increase to your Eternal conscious Light. To Learn More Visit: http://www.fircenturychurchinstitute.org
This Web site and my entire ministry are devoted to the Study, translation and publication of these scrolls. In particular, the scrolls signed by Paul, Barnabas and Yashua (Jesus) themselves that reveal the true ministry of Christ. It was called "The Way of the Light and Truth". We also find that he taught that the thoughts of your Mind and the Weight of their Light, meet "EVERY STANDARD OF SCIENCE". This is why. "I Think, Therefore I am, occurs because of a synapse. These synaptic firings as they are called, are "Light Energy Created", and by the Laws of Bio & General Physics, Light Energy Created "CANNOT BE DESTROYED!! PERIOD! This is the true point of Christ's ministry. I hope your journey at this site is one of great adventure and increase to your Eternal conscious Light. To Learn More Visit: http://www.fircenturychurchinstitute.org

1 comment:
Is your Web Site Non-Profit. How do I become a member to learn more?
Post a Comment